Schlumberger Limited (NYSE:SLB) is the leading oilfield services company for customers working in the international oil and gas industry. |
We are committed to excellence in technical innovation, teamwork and creating value for our customers, our shareholders and our employees. Schlumberger is noted for aggressively promoting employee career development and for allowing employees to change jobs (between functions, business domains and geographically) as much or as little as is desired in each individual case.
The Schlumberger Information Solutions (SIS) Economics, Risk & Reserves Engineer or Analyst supports and implements Merak’s leading software products and services to Oil & Gas companies to help them measure value and make better business decisions in today’s rigorously competitive business environment. The successful candidate will have excellent functional skills such as teamwork, communication, time management, project management fundamentals and customer support fundamentals.
- Assist in Merak software deployment and implementations at client sites
- Provide client assistance on Merak software upgrades
- Assist our clients though telephone or onsite support to help them effectively use our software
- Enter support tickets in Siebel support system
- Deliver monthly status reports of ongoing support or client projects
- Obtain and report client feed back to improve the quality our software and implementations through day-to-day contacts and client quality
- Deliver high quality client training on the Merak software suite in public courses or on-site
- Provide assistance when required in delivering support and solutions around data migration and loading, automation of Merak software from other sources like Excel using VB or VBA and database management
- Assist in basic business process and data flow analysis
- Assist in basic economic evaluations
- Promote a visible Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) commitment and implementation of Schlumberger policies and standards.
- Actively identifies opportunities for improving service quality and safety by initiating service quality reports
- Promote teamwork and knowledge sharing within the team and across the Merak community
- B.S. or M.S. in Petroleum Engineering
- B.S. in Geology, Geophysics, Earth Science
- B.S. or B.B.A. in Economics, Information Management or Decision Sciences
Schlumberger is an Equal Opportunity Employer.